My Guide Website?
Byron Bay: Kayak with Dolphins Tour210 Reviews BEST SELLER
Enjoy a guided kayaking tour in Byron Bay and paddle alongside dolphins, turtles and the whales that frequent the area.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Byron Bay:If youʻre booking your trip to Byron Bay last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paddle your sea kayak through Byron Bay
- Get up close and personal with the sea life
- Enjoy all the Tim-Tams you can eat
- Catch some of Australia's most famous waves
DescriptionTake in some of the best sights the East Coast has to offer. Learn about local history and indigenous history, the lighthouse, dolphins, whales, and turtles. See the most Easterly Point of the Australian mainland on a guided tour in a two-person, sit-on-top-style sea kayak. Enjoy paddling your sea kayak through the surf and later ride some of Australia’s most famous waves in Byron Bay. Get up close and personal with friendly bottlenose dolphins and discover how inquisitive they can be. Spot sea turtles and marvel at the size of the majestic humpback whales as they migrate through beautiful Byron Bay. There is a 90% chance of seeing dolphins on this tour and if you don’t see them you can come again another time for free.
IncludesAll safety gear and equipment including life jackets, wetsuits and helmets Tour photos Access to Cape Byron Headland National Park Dolphin guarantee – if you don’t see a dolphin or whale (during whale season May-Nov) you can come again for free All you can eat Tim-Tams
- Cancellations or changes to a booking within 24 hours of tour start time are not allowed and are non-refundable This tour operates rain or shine. Customers who cancel less than 24hrs prior to a tour due to rainy conditions are not entitled to a refund or free swap. Choosing to opt out of a tour due to rain does not warrant a refund. This tour takes place in the open ocean. Participants must be confident in open water. Non-swimming adults who book and cannot complete the tour are not entitled to a refund You must have a reasonable level of fitness and the ability to paddle your own kayak. Inability to paddle your own kayak in moderate conditions is not a reason for a refund Dolphin or whale sightings (during whale season) are not guaranteed. You are entitled to a free return tour but not to a refund Free return tours are non-transferable Please note There is an hours time difference between QLD and NSW during summer daylight saving time - please check if travelling from QLD