My Guide Website?
Byron Bay: Kayak with Dolphins Tour160 Reviews
Enjoy a guided kayaking tour in Byron Bay and paddle alongside dolphins, turtles and the whales that frequent the area.
- Paddle your sea kayak through Byron Bay
- Get up close and personal with the sea life
- Enjoy all the Tim-Tams you can eat
- Relax on the beach and soak up the sun
DescriptionTake in some of the best sights the East Coast has to offer. Learn about local history and indigenous history, the lighthouse, dolphins, whales, and turtles. See the most Easterly Point of the Australian mainland on a guided tour in a two-person, sit-on-top-style sea kayak. Enjoy paddling your sea kayak through the surf and later ride some of Australia’s most famous waves in Byron Bay. Get up close and personal with friendly bottlenose dolphins and discover how inquisitive they can be. Spot sea turtles and marvel at the size of the majestic humpback whales as they migrate through beautiful Byron Bay. There is a 90% chance of seeing dolphins on this tour and if you don’t see them you can come again another time for free.
IncludesAll safety gear and equipment including life jackets, wetsuits and helmets Tour photos Access to Cape Byron Headland National Park Dolphin guarantee – if you don’t see a dolphin you can come again for free Tim-Tams
- Previous kayaking experience is not required
- This activity is suitable for children
- Child's prices are for children aged 11 and under
- The whale season is from May – November
- Be sure to arrive on time for your tour as there are no refunds due to late arrivals
- Tour operation and duration is subject to ocean conditions and may therefore vary from day to day. Please allow for a maximum of three hours when making post-tour plans