My Guide Website?
Byron Bay: Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Flight with Breakfast
Experience a beautiful sunrise from a hot air balloon. Admire views of the ‘Rainbow Region’, before returning to earth for a delicious cooked breakfast at the Three Blue Ducks.
- Experience a magical sunrise like you have never witnessed before
- Admire panoramic views of the ocean and vast inland landscape
- Enjoy a gourmet breakfast at the Three Blue Ducks Restaurant
- Take part in the adventure of a lifetime with an experienced ballooning team
DescriptionSoar high on a spectacular flight over Byron Bay. With the region offering some of the best hot air balloon flights in the country, you'll experience panoramic views of the ocean and vast scenery around the famed counterculture meccas of Bangalow, Mullumbimby, Nimbin & Lismore. On arrival at The Farm Byron Bay you will meet with your friendly pilots and ground crew team. Relax as your guide checks the weather conditions and chooses the best launch site suited for the day and the group's needs. A short trip later you'll be ready to inflate the colorful balloon. Watch as your balloon comes to life and is inflated before your eyes. The process usually takes about 25 minutes and you can even help out if you want. As the sun starts to rise, the ascent starts. First, you'll be floating just above the trees. Then you'll be taking in everything the beautiful Byron Bay region has to offer from 2000 feet or more. You'll see everything with uninterrupted panoramic views from coastline, farmland, and national parks. As you drift gently along, your guide will also point out landmarks and provide a running commentary of what's below. After coming back down to earth, you'll return to The Farm Byron Bay. Sit down with your fellow adventurers to enjoy a scrumptious gourmet breakfast at the Three Blue Ducks Restaurant, where all meals are ethical, sustainable and delicious. Enjoy your meal while reflecting on the adventure you have just had.
IncludesTransfer to the launch site from the meeting point 1-hour balloon flight Expert guide Safety briefing Gourmet breakfast
- Passengers need to be able to climb into the basket, and stand for the hour's flight
- You should advise of any medical condition that may exclude you from flying, such as serious knee, hip or back problems, recent surgeries or broken bones
- You must be 18 years or older to be served alcohol; photo ID may be required
- Passenger weight must not exceed 140kg per passenger
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Special dietary requirements can be catered to with advanced notice