My Guide Website?
Byron Bay: Full-Day Wildlife Safari2 Reviews
Explore 3 different natural habitats near Byron Bay to see Aussie wildlife in the wild with guaranteed spottings of koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, flying foxes, and birds.
- Spot koalas and kangaroos in their natural habitat
- Sit down to a locally-sourced picnic lunch
- Benefit from the knowledge and expertise of your environmental scientist guide
DescriptionDiscover Australia's renowned wildlife for yourself on this wildlife safari. After getting picked up from your hotel in the Byron Shire area, drive to a rainforest habitat. Here, enjoy a short stroll through the rainforest to spot flying foxes, a unique breed of megabat. Afterward, go for another short drive to a different rainforest where you can spot rainforest wallabies (aka pademelons) and rainforest birds. Later, head to a eucalyptus forest where you can spot koalas in their natural habitat before sitting down to a picnic lunch made from local produce at the riverside. Finally, head to a grassland habitat and get up close with kangaroos and wallabies before beginning the journey back to Byron.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Binoculars Environmental scientist guide Picnic lunch Water refills Bottled water
- The walks on this tour are fairly easy but can be adapted to the group's abilities
- Please bring a reusable water bottle with you on this tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now