My Guide Website?
Byron Bay: Cruise with Dolphins Tour2 Reviews
Enjoy the magnificence of Byron Bay’s natural beauty and wildlife from its pristine waters. Explore breathtaking coastline. Encounter dolphins, turtles, and other wildlife in Cape Byron Marine Park.
- Learn about wildlife, local points of interest, and the history of the area from a passionate marine biologist
- Discover sheer cliffs, secluded beaches, and rocky islands
- Marvel at the coastline from Ballina to Byron in the comfort of a modern, eco-friendly vessel
- View the Cape Byron Lighthouse from the most stunning perspective — on the water
DescriptionDiscover the diversity of Australia’s marine beauty aboard a purpose-built boat, sailing for 2.5 hours through magnificent Byron Bay. After pickup from select accommodations in Byron Bay’s CBD, you’ll head off to the dock to board your eco-friendly vessel, meeting your marine biologist guides. Heading off towards Ballina, you’ll gaze at 360-degree views of the vast cliff faces, solitary islands, and hidden beaches, all the while learning about wildlife, the history of the area, and locals-only insights. As you sail comfortably through the pristine waters, keep your eyes peeled for a wide variety of sea life. Marvel at playful dolphins, surfing the waves coming off of the hull. Look for majestic sea turtles. If you’re lucky, you’ll even see one of the ocean’s most stunning creatures — the massive humpback whale. Cruising by Australia’s most easterly point, you’ll gaze upon the stately Cape Byron Lighthouse in all its glory. After your excursion, you’ll head back to the dock, to be transported back to your pickup point.
IncludesLive commentary from a marine biologist guide Use of life jackets Guaranteed dolphin sighting, or return for a free cruise Hotel pickup and drop-off
- If you are traveling from QLD, daylight savings (October-April) may affect times as you cross the border into NSW and lose 1 hour There is a minimum of 6 participants to operate any cruise All children must be accompanied by an adult Occasional cancellations may occur due to unsafe or unpleasant weather or ocean conditions, in which case a change of day, a full refund, or a river cruise alternative will be offered
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now