My Guide Website?
Byron Bay: Cruise with Dolphins Tour4 Reviews
Bottlenose Dolphins are spotted in their natural habitat as they play and swim along the coastline between Ballina and Byron Bay on our incredible Dolphin Cruise. We even offer a Dolphin Guarantee!
- Learn about wildlife, local points of interest, and the history of the area from a passionate marine biologist
- Discover sheer cliffs, secluded beaches, and rocky islands
- Marvel at the coastline from Ballina to Byron in the comfort of a modern, eco-friendly vessel
- Our resident Dolphins always provide our passengers of all ages a thrill!
- We are so sure you’ll spot a dolphin that we offer a Dolphin Guarantee!
DescriptionThe Ballina & Byron Bay coast plays host to resident pods of bottle nose dolphins all year round. They number between 80 and 120, depending on the time of year, but they always provide our passengers of all ages a thrill, an experience to remember; something that always brings a smile to everyone’s face. Explore breathtaking coastline, encounter dolphins, turtles, and other wildlife in Cape Byron Marine Park with a marine Biologist Guide. Bottlenose Dolphins are spotted in their natural habitat as they play and swim along the coastline between Ballina and Byron Bay on our incredible Dolphin Cruise. We depart from Ballina’s Richmond River and enter the pristine waters of Cape Byron Marine Park. Our friendly Marine Biologist will share in-depth knowledge of the area & marine creature encounters we experience within Byron’s Marine Park. Learn about our local pods of dolphins, their habits and behaviours. We are so sure you’ll spot a dolphin that we offer a free return trip if you don’t see one on your first Dolphin Cruise! Discover the diversity of Australia’s marine beauty aboard a purpose-built boat, sailing for 1.5 hours through magnificent Byron Bay. Board our eco-friendly vessel and meet your marine biologist guides, gaze at 360-degree views of the vast cliff faces, solitary islands, and hidden beaches of the Ballina - Byron coastline, all the while learning about wildlife, the history of the area, and locals-only insights. As you sail comfortably through the pristine waters, keep your eyes peeled for a wide variety of sea life. Marvel at playful dolphins, surfing the waves coming off of the hull. Look for majestic sea turtles.
IncludesLive commentary from a marine biologist guide Use of life jackets Guaranteed dolphin sighting, or return for a free cruise
- If you are traveling from QLD, daylight savings (October-April) may affect times as you cross the border into NSW and lose 1 hour There is a minimum of 6 participants to operate any cruise All children must be accompanied by an adult Occasional cancellations may occur due to unsafe or unpleasant weather or ocean conditions, in which case a change of day, a full refund, or a river cruise alternative will be offered
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$95.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today