Byron Bay: Scenic Sunset River Cruise2 Reviews
Cruise along the Richmond River to explore the natural beauty of Ballina Island on a 2-hour tour. Enjoy some refreshments as your expert guide provides live commentary. Look out for local wildlife, such as dolphins and rare birds.
- Spot dolphins and rare birds along the river
- Learn about Ballina's wildlife and its local history from a Marine Biologist Guide
- Relax in a glorious sunset as you enjoy cold beverages and tasty refreshments
- Explore the Ballina Breakwall, where the river meets the sea
- Visit Mobb's Bay and cruise around Pimlico Island
DescriptionTake a sunset cruise on the Richmond River to discover the tranquil waters around Ballina Island. Get picked up in Byron Bay, then explore the mangrove forests and creeks that branch off the river. Relax on the water as you look out for the rich flora and fauna, including rare birds and dolphins. Bask in the glorious evening sun as you enjoy a cold drink, tasty refreshments, and learn some local history from your marine biologist guide. Sit back as the boat winds its way down the beautiful river to where it meets the sea. Head to Mobb's Bay and cruise around Pimlico Island before heading back to shore.
Includes2 Cold Beverages Snacks Live commentary by a Marine Biologist
- All Children must be accompanied by an adult
- In case of unsafe weather conditions this activity might be canceled
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability