My Guide Website?
Brunswick Heads: Snorkeling Byron Bay Tour at Julian Rocks10 Reviews
Experience the biodiversity of Julian Rocks "Nguthungulli" Nature Reserve, an underwater ecosystem located just off the coast of Byron Bay, on a snorkeling tour with a marine baiologist guide.
- Feel the sea breeze tousle your hair as you set sail in search of aquatic life
- Spot leopard sharks, grey nurse sharks, dolphins, whales, sea turtles, and fish
- Snorkel with the provided masks, fins, and wetsuit in a marine wildlife hotspot
- Explore Julian Rocks, a convergence of cold and nutrient-dense tropical waters
- Learn about the region's biodiversity from your onboard marine biologist guide
DescriptionJoin a marine biologist guide on a cruise from Brunswick Heads to Julian Rocks Nature Reserve for a snorkeling adventure with all gear included. Sail along the coast of Byron Bay and explore over 1000 marine species including sea turtles, humpback whales, sharks, dolphins, corals, and more. Start from Brunswick Heads Marina, soaking in the sights of the Byron coastline onboard a comfortable boat. Encounter local dolphins and other marine life on the way to Julian Rocks. Next, discover the rocky outcrop of Julian Rocks Nature Reserve, traditionally known as “Nguthungulli”, one of Australia’s top dive sites. Snorkel in its safe and shallow waters and observe an endless list of marine life. From friendly wobbegongs to manta rays, hundreds of colorful fish species, leopard sharks, grey nurse sharks, dolphins, whales, sea turtles, and more – take it all in during a guided snorkel tour.
IncludesMarine biologist guide Snorkeling gear Fins Wetsuit Reef-safe sunscreen Life vest
- This tour is subject to ocean and weather conditions so we do not advise to book your trip for the last day of your vacation, in case the tour needs to be rescheduled •If at any point during the activity crew members determine that snorkelers are unable to swim competently, they will not be able to participate in the activity and will be asked to remain on the vessel
- It is a requirement to be a comfortable swimmer for snorkeling activities at the Julian Rocks Nature Reserve, which is too deep to stand and can experience ocean currents. All participants must be able to swim 200 meters unassisted before booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$129.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today