My Guide Website?
Byron Bay Hinterland: National Park and Waterfalls Tour32 Reviews
Get amongst the beautiful Byron hinterland and explore the natural wonder of the World Heritage listed Nightcap National Park including a guided walk to the spectacular Minyon Falls.
- Bushwalk through ancient rainforests in the World Heritage listed Nightcap National Park
- Discover stunning Minyon Falls (100m drop) with breathtaking views
- Take a swim in the pristine fresh water pools beneath the falls (weather permitting)
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ-style lunch
- Visit the famous little town of Bangalow and tour its fascinating mix of local shops, galleries and cafes
- Weave your way through beautiful landscapes as we return home
DescriptionGet out amongst the beautiful Byron hinterland and explore the natural wonder of the World Heritage-listed Nightcap National Park including a 2 hour guided rainforest walk to the base of the spectacular Minyon Falls. Take a swim in the pristine freshwater pools, photograph the abundant wildlife or simply relax and get in touch with nature. Click here to watch a video about Minyon Falls. Enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch before arriving at the famous little town Bangalow. Tour Bangalow’s fascinating mix of local shops, galleries, and cafes. From Bangalow, the tour weaves through the beautiful Byron hinterland and the many historical unspoilt hinterland towns that are sprinkled throughout the countryside.
Includes6-hour tour led by an experienced local guide BBQ-style lunch (vegetarian option available, please request during booking) Complimentary water bottle and snack for the walk National Park fees Fully air-conditioned tour vehicles Return Byron Bay hotel transfers
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$169.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today