My Guide Website?
Byron Bay: 2-Hour Small Group Surf Lesson52 Reviews
This fun-fuelled 2-hour beginner's surfing lesson lets you experience the thrill of catching your first wave. You'll be taught surfing basics in a group of 6 students or less. A great way to increase your surf knowledge, technique, and confidence.
- Enjoy a fun 2-hour surf lesson for beginners
- Learn from fully-qualified local and global instructors.
- Increase your surf knowledge, confidence, and technique.
- Learn important safety information about waves and the beach.
- Surf right in the heart of Byron itself (not nearby Balina or Lennox) with no need for lengthy travel time to the destination
DescriptionAwaken the surfer within you during this 2-hour introductory lesson. Even if it's your first time around a board, you'll be safely shown up to your first wave before you’ve even had time to worry about falling off. Learn to surf in beautiful byron bay. This operator is one of the few suppliers that has a licence in Byron Bay. From absolute beginners to anyone looking for a refresher course, these lessons include safety information about the beach and important surf and safety rules covering all the basics from the warm-up, to paddling, catching waves and standing. Surf in small groups (maximum 6) and the personalized attention you'll receive will build your knowledge and confidence as you cultivate your surf technique. You're bound to leave with a smile on your face, plus bragging rights having near conquered this perma-cool and amazing sport!
IncludesSoft surfboard Warm wetsuits UV rash vests Sunscreen and zinc Changing rooms Personal belongings Security Outdoor shower
- There is a minimum age of 12 years old
- This is a 3-hour experience with 2 hours in the water