My Guide Website?
Brunswick Heads: Snorkeling Tour to Julian Rocks & Byron Bay
Experience the biodiversity of Julian Rocks "Nguthungulli" Nature Reserve, an underwater ecosystem located just off the coast of Byron Bay, on a snorkeling tour from Brunswick Heads with a marine guide.
- Feel the sea breeze tousle your hair as you set sail in search of aquatic life
- Spot leopard sharks, grey nurse sharks, dolphins, whales, sea turtles, and fish
- Snorkel with the provided masks, fins, and wetsuit in a marine wildlife hotspot
- Explore Julian Rocks, a convergence of cold and nutrient-dense tropical waters
- Learn about the region's biodiversity from your onboard marine biologist guide
DescriptionJoin a marine biologist guide on a cruise from Brunswick Heads to Julian Rocks Nature Reserve for a snorkeling adventure with all gear included. Sail along the coast of Byron Bay and explore over 1000 marine species including sea turtles, humpback whales, sharks, dolphins, corals, and more. Start from Brunswick Heads Marina, soaking in the sights of the Byron coastline onboard a comfortable boat. Encounter local dolphins and other marine life on the way to Julian Rocks. Next, discover the rocky outcrop of Julian Rocks Nature Reserve, traditionally known as “Nguthungulli”, one of Australia’s top dive sites. Snorkel in its safe and shallow waters and observe an endless list of marine life. From friendly wobbegongs to manta rays, hundreds of colorful fish species, leopard sharks, grey nurse sharks, dolphins, whales, sea turtles, and more – take it all in during a guided snorkel tour.
IncludesMarine biologist guide Snorkeling gear Fins Wetsuit Reef-safe sunscreen Life vest Rain gear
- This tour is subject to ocean and weather conditions