My Guide Website?
Brunswick Heads: Brunswick River Sunset Kayak Tour1 Reviews
Ride the serene waters of Australia's Brunswick River on this guided kayak tour. Enjoy the sunset as you paddle across the tranquil river, see pelicans and sea eagles, and try to spot stingrays.
- Enjoy the peace and tranquility of paddling in the safe waters
- View the beauty of the natural surrounds
- Let your mind clear while you breath in the fresh salty air
- Spot local pelicans, sea eagles and other birdlife
- Try and spot a stingray under your kayak
DescriptionJoin us for Sunset Kayaking on the beautiful Brunswick River, only 15 mins from Byron Bay. Kayaking at different times of day offers you different experiences. At Go Sea Kayak we endeavour to help people from all over the world connect in special ways with Mother Nature whilst getting off the beaten track and doing something different. Hence our dusk departure time on the Brunswick River for this tour. Grace the tranquil waters of one of Australia's most beautiful rivers , the Brunswick River. We start the tour late afternoon on an rising tide. Sunset graces us whilst we paddle along enjoying the birdlife at the end of another day. Spot local Pelicans and Sea Eagles, look for stingrays resting in the shallow water underneath your kayak and meander through the mangroves whilst you clear your mind. This kayak trip is easy, fun and special. it's limited numbers so an intimate experience.
IncludesFree Photos for download All safety gear Guided tour Kayaking lesson prior to your tour departure
- Please walk to the riverside of the Scout Hall building to meet your guide for your tour, We have a secure area for belongings whilst you are on your tour We have a mix of single and double kayaks to use, you can select on the day
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$69.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today