Byron Bay: Hinterland Magic and Glow-Worm Experience50 Reviews
Discover the hidden rainforest temple in the Hinterland, where you will experience some true original Byron Bay vibes. Swim under a waterfall and explore a glow-worm tunnel.
- Check out a breathtaking lookout spot
- Head to a classic waterfall for a refreshing swim
- Enjoy an experience filled with conscious talks, inspirational ideas, and live sacred instruments
- Marvel at the glowworms in a magic cave listening to sacred flute music
- Visit a well-hidden rainforest temple
DescriptionVisit a well-hidden Rainforest Temple, a true legacy for humanity. Explore a waterfall in NightCap National Park, and enjoy the sight of glowworms in a cave ceremony. Start your adventure with pickup at Byron Visitor Center. From there, head to a waterfall for a refreshing swim. Then, visit a glow-worm tunnel to observe these magical creatures and learn more about them. Next, discover a hidden rainforest temple in the Hinterland. At your last stop, enjoy a healthy vegetarian/vegan-friendly dinner in nature. Take in amazing views on our way back.
IncludesTransport Vegetarian meal National Park fee All activities Experienced guide
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Hotel drop off can also be arranged with the local operator
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY