My Guide Website?
Byron Bay: Hinterland Magic and Glow-Worm Experience78 Reviews
Go for a refreshing swim at a secluded waterfall. Walk among ancient trees and visit one of the highest waterfalls of the region. Adventure into the magical forest where glowworms light up the scene.
- Enjoy conscious talks, inspirational ideas, and sacred instruments
- Head to a classic waterfall for a liberating swim
- Be in the lap of nature as you walk in a unique ancient rainforest
- Marvel at the glowworms while listening to sacred flute music
- Discover one of the highest waterfalls of the region
DescriptionSet off on a unique trip in Byron Bay that includes swimming, inspiring discussions, a hearty lunch, and awe-inspiring views. Explore a waterfall in Nightcap National Park and see glowworms during a magical experience. Start your adventure with pickup at Byron Visitor Center. From there, head to a waterfall for a refreshing swim. Then, observe magical glow worms and learn more about them. An easy guided walk, amongst ancient trees, will take you to one of the highest waterfalls in the region for some breathtaking views. Later, refuel with a healthy vegetarian/vegan-friendly dinner in nature. Head back to Byron rejuvenated after a day filled with conscious talks, inspirational ideas, and live sacred instrument sessions in between. Leave with a greater understanding and appreciation for what the region and its people are really about.
IncludesTransport Vegetarian meal National Park fee All activities Experienced guide
- The itinerary is subject to change according to weather conditions