My Guide Website?
Private Byron Bay: 2-Hour Stand Up Paddle Board Nature Tour7 Reviews
Find out why Stand-Up Paddle boarding (SUP) is one of the fastest growing water sports in this 2-hour tour. The stable boards make it easy for anyone to enjoy the experience of walking on water.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Byron Bay:If youʻre booking your trip to Byron Bay last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the calm waters of the Brunswick River
- Have the chance to spot amazing marine life including turtles
- Use the professional equipment which is included
- Find out why SUP is such a popular sport
- Tour times will be confirmed after booking based on tides and conditions
DescriptionFind out why stand up paddle boarding (SUP) is one of the fastest growing water sports in this 2.5 hour SUP experience. The stable stand up paddle boards make it easy for anyone to enjoy the unique experience of walking on water. You'll start with some important safety information where all of the basics including; warm up, how to stand and control the board, proper stroke and turning techniques, correct posture and positioning, safe entry and exit from the water will be covered. You will be surrounded by a beautiful natural landscape and have the chance to spot some amazing marine life including dolphins, fish, seabirds marine plants and sea turtles. **Tour times will be confirmed based on tides and conditions, a member our team will contact you.
IncludesSUP Board SUP Paddle Sunscreen Rashguard and/or wetsuit
- 24-hour cancellation policy
- Time slots to be determined based on tides and conditions
- Lets Go Surfing team will contact you with best time once booked
- Arrive 15 minutes before lesson starts
- Minimum age: 7 years and up