My Guide Website?
Private Byron Bay: 2-Hour Stand Up Paddle Board Lesson6 Reviews
Find out why stand up paddle boarding (SUP) is one of the fastest growing water sports in this 2 hour SUP experience. Explore, discover and enjoy the calm waters of Brunswick River. Activity time TBC
- Explore the calm waters of the Brunswick River
- Have the chance to spot amazing marine life including turtles
- Use the professional equipment which is included
- Find out why SUP is such a popular sport
- Tour times will be confirmed based on conditions
DescriptionFind out why stand up paddle boarding (SUP) is one of the fastest growing water sports in this 2 hour SUP experience. The stable stand up paddle boards make it easy for anyone to enjoy the unique experience of walking on water. You'll start with some important safety information where all of the basics including; warm up, how to stand and control the board, proper stroke and turning techniques, correct posture and positioning, safe entry and exit from the water will be covered. You will be surrounded by a beautiful natural landscape and have the chance to spot some amazing marine life including dolphins, fish, seabirds marine plants and sea turtles. ** Please note SUPing can be tide dependent, so once booked our team will reach out and confirm the best time for you.
IncludesSUP Board SUP Paddle Sunscreen Rashguard and/or wetsuit
- Our tours can be tide dependent, so the the tour time may change slightly to suit the conditions.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$105.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today