My Guide Website?
Byron Bay Tandem Skydive22 Reviews
Experience the freedom of skydiving. Enjoy a minute of freefall with speeds reaching 220 km per hour. Take in spectacular views over Byron Bay.
- Marvel at the views of Byron Bay, surfing beaches and Byron Bay lighthouse
- Experience the adrenalin rush of up to a full minute of freefall
- Enjoy a spectacular 20-minute tandem flight
DescriptionTake in Australia's most spectacular coastal views from 15,000 feet as you skydive over Byron Bay. Experience the thrill of a lifetime, with up to 1 minute of freefall. Float under a colorful canopy for 5-7 minutes on this tandem skydive, taking in breathtaking area views. Fly free as a bird, feeling the wind rustling through your hair. See sparkling white sand beaches and unspoiled hinterland On this 4-hour activity you’ll take off and land beach-side at the drop zone just 15 minutes from Byron Bay, where you’ll find ample parking, BBQ and picnic areas.
Includes5-star skydive training facility Professional instruction and training 20-minute scenic flight over Byron Bay and spectacular surf beaches Up to 60 seconds of freefall from up to 15,000 feet Skydiving certificate APF (Australian Parachute Federation) levy and administration fee
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 16 years. If a participant is under 18 years old, written parental consent will be required
- The maximum weight limit for this tour is 110 kilograms (242 pounds). If over 94 kilograms (207 pounds) weight surcharges will apply.
- The local partner must be notified if customers are under 18 years of age or over 94 kilograms (207 pounds)