My Guide Website?
Byron Bay: Premier Whale Watch Cruise with Marine Biologist87 Reviews BEST SELLER
Encounter astonishing humpback whales in their natural habitat as they migrate past the breathtaking coastline between Ballina and Byron Bay. Departing from Ballina’s Richmond River, visit the pristine waters of Cape Byron Marine Park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Byron Bay:If youʻre booking your trip to Byron Bay last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about humpback whales, local points of interest and history from a qualified marine biologist guide
- Listen to live humpback whale song using a specialized underwater hydrophone
- Take in breathtaking views of the Ballina to Byron Bay coastline and Cape Byron Marine Park
- Enjoy 360-degree views and a smooth, comfortable ride aboard our purpose-built eco vessel
- Encounter astonishing humpback whales in their natural habitat
DescriptionDepart from Ballina’s Richmond River and enter the pristine waters of Cape Byron Marine Park. Encounter astonishing humpback whales in their natural habitat as they migrate past the breathtaking coastline between Ballina and Byron Bay. A friendly Marine Biologist will share in-depth knowledge of the area and humpback whale encounters that you'll get to experience within Byron’s Marine Park. You can also listen to live humpback whale song using a specialised underwater hydrophone. The purpose-built eco-vessel seats 20 guests and has a 360-degree views for unparalleled whale watching and sightseeing experiences. It has a unique hull design, which ensures a smooth, comfortable ride in all cruising conditions. The friendly, professional team guarantees a first-class, unmatched, eco tour to remember.
IncludesMarine biologist guided tour Whale sighting guarantee Transportation on a modern eco-friendly vessel Life jackets and waterproof ponchos
- Minimum of six participants to operate
- 48-hour cancellation policy
- All children must be accompanied by an adult. The minimum age to take part in the tour is 5 years old
- Please dress very warmly for the cold ocean breeze with a jumper, spray jackets, beanie, scarf, and gloves
- Occasional cancelations may occur due to unsafe or unpleasant weather and ocean conditions. If this happens a river cruise alternative, a change of day, a change of departure location from Brunswick Heads, or a full refund will be offered
- The activity provider offers guaranteed whale sightings or another whale watch cruise at no extra cost