My Guide Website?
Byron Bay: Premier Whale Watch Cruise with Marine Biologist34 Reviews
Encounter astonishing humpback whales in their natural habitat as they migrate past the breathtaking coastline between Ballina and Byron Bay. Departing from Ballina’s Richmond River, visit the pristine waters of Cape Byron Marine Park.
- Learn about humpback whales, local points of interest and history from a qualified marine biologist guide
- Listen to live humpback whale song using a specialized underwater hydrophone
- Take in breathtaking views of the Ballina to Byron Bay coastline and Cape Byron Marine Park
- Enjoy 360-degree views and a smooth, comfortable ride aboard our purpose-built eco vessel
- Encounter astonishing humpback whales in their natural habitat
DescriptionDepart from Ballina’s Richmond River and enter the pristine waters of Cape Byron Marine Park. Encounter astonishing humpback whales in their natural habitat as they migrate past the breathtaking coastline between Ballina and Byron Bay. A friendly marine biologist will share in-depth knowledge of the area and humpback whale encounters that you'll get to experience within Byron’s Marine Park. You can also listen to live humpback whale song using a specialized underwater hydrophone. The purpose-built eco-vessel seats 20 guests and has a 360-degree views for unparalleled whale watching and sightseeing experiences. It has a unique hull design, which ensures a smooth, comfortable ride in all cruising conditions. The friendly, professional team guarantees a first-class, unmatched, eco tour to remember.
IncludesMarine biologist guided tour Whale sighting guarantee Transportation on a modern eco-friendly vessel Regular morning departures, available from June until November
- Minimum of six participants to operate
- 48-hour cancellation policy
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress very warmly for the cold ocean breeze with a jumper, spray jackets, beanie, scarf, and gloves
- Occasional cancellations may occur due to unsafe or unpleasant weather and ocean conditions, we offer a river cruise alternative, change of day or full refund
- The local partner offers a guarantee on whale spotting, or a free trip to go again if not