My Guide Website?
Byron Bay: Nighttime Nature Walk with Night Vision Goggles1 Reviews
Explore the Australian rainforest at night using military-grade night vision goggles to observe animals, without disturbing them with a torch, for a more eco-friendly experience.
- Witness nocturnal wildlife in their natural habitat
- Benefit from the knowledge of your environmental scientist guide
- Sip on a cup of hot chocolate served with a fresh cookie
DescriptionDiscover Australia's nocturnal wildlife in their natural habitat on this eco-friendly tour. After getting picked up from your hotel in the Byron Shire area, enjoy a scenic drive to the National Park, during which you will learn more about the natural and human history of the area from your passionate guide. Upon arrival at the park, have your goggles fitted before embarking on a 1-hour walk through flat and comfortable terrain. Keep your eyes wide open and your ears peeled as you search for animals such as pademelons (rainforest wallaby), possums, bandicoots, fuscipes, melomys, frogs (depending on the time of year), tawny frogmouths, bats, and owls. After your walk, have your photo taken in your goggles by your guide with a special night vision camera. Finish the evening with a warming cup of hot chocolate and a Byron Bay cookie before heading back to your accommodation.
IncludesNight vision goggles Environmental scientist guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Hot chocolate and cookies
- You must wear closed-toe shoes on this activity
- Glasses wearers should wear contact lenses if possible
- An average of 5 animals are sighted on this tour but there are no guarantees as to how many animals you will see
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now