My Guide Website?
Byron Bay Half-Day Tour1 Reviews
A half day tour exploring the main wonderful attractions of Byron Bay.
- Explore the famous little town of Bangalow
- Visit Byron Bay lighthouse and take a photo at Australia’s most easterly point
- Watch whales, dolphins and sea turtles along the coast between May and October
- Discover a sustainable-farming and food experience at 'The Farm' in Byron Bay
DescriptionByron Bay is one of the most popular and magical destinations in Australia with its laid back lifestyle, world famous beaches, natural beauty and diverse residents. The Byron Bay Express tour is the ‘insiders’ guide to Byron Bay, local style! Start your trip driving up to the Byron Lighthouse for spectacular 360-degree ocean and hinterland views. Watch the dolphins and migrating whales between the months of May and October. Visit the pearl of the hinterland – the beautiful little town of Bangalow, with a fascinating mix of local shops, galleries, and cafes. Have a locally brewed coffee and indulge in some locally grown food. Next stop, take a tour of the sustainable farming and food experience that is 'The Farm,' located in Byron Bay. Meet the resident heritage-breed pigs, Scottish Highland cattle, and free-roaming chickens as you stroll through fields of flowers and the market garden. Walk your way up through the subtropical rainforest to the Byron Lighthouse for the most spectacular 360-degree ocean and Byron hinterland views, and watch the dolphins and migrating whales (May to October). Have your photo taken at the most easterly point of the Australian mainland surrounded by palms, white sands, and dramatic cliffs.
Includes3 hour tour led by an experienced local guide Complimentary water bottle Snacks National Park fees Fully air-conditioned tour vehicles Return Byron Bay hotel transfer
- Please wear comfortable clothes
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, and a hat
- Whales are visible from June - October