My Guide Website?
Byron Bay Half-Day Tour1 Reviews
A half day tour exploring the main wonderful attractions of Byron Bay.
- Visit the famous little town of Bangalow (oldest white settlement in the area).
- Drive up to the lighthouse and have your photo taken at Australia’s most easterly point.
- Watch whales, dolphins and sea turtles along the coast (whales Jun-Oct).
DescriptionByron Bay is one of the most popular and magical destinations in Australia with its laid back lifestyle, world famous beaches, natural beauty and diverse residents. The Byron Bay Express tour is the ‘insiders’ guide to Byron Bay, local style! Start your trip with a visit to the pearl of the hinterland – the beautiful little town of Bangalow, with a fascinating mix of local shops, galleries and cafes. Have a locally brewed coffee and indulge in some locally grown food. Walk your way up through subtropical rainforest to the Byron Lighthouse for the most spectacular 360 degree ocean and Byron hinterland views, and watch the dolphins and migrating whales (May to October). Have your photo taken at the most easterly point of the Australian mainland surrounded by palms, white sands and dramatic cliffs.
Includes3 hour tour led by an experienced local guide Complimentary water bottle for the walk Snacks National Park fees Fully air-conditioned tour vehicles Return Byron Bay hotel transfer
- Please wear comfortable clothes
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now