My Guide Website?
Byron Bay: Full-Day Brewery and Distillery Tour with Lunch10 Reviews
Enjoy a leisurely tour of 4 of Byron Bay’s finest breweries and distilleries. Learn process of how the award-winning beers and spirits are made, with tasting paddles included and a tasty lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Byron Bay:If youʻre booking your trip to Byron Bay last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Byron Bay: Cruise with Dolphins Tour
- Byron Bay: Brunswick River Scenic Kayak Tour
- Byron Bay Hinterland: National Park and Waterfalls Tour
- Brunswick Heads: Snorkeling Byron Bay Tour at Julian Rocks
- Byron Bay: Sea Kayak Tour with Dolphins and Turtles
- Take a tour of 4 local breweries and distilleries in the Byron Bay area
- Enjoy tasting paddles at each location as well as lunch
- Admire beautiful views of the stunning coast and Hinterland in Byron Bay
DescriptionEnjoy a day of drinking in the Byron area during a brewery and distillery tour as you learn about the processes of production from the masters themselves. Make the most of the day by visiting 3 local breweries and 1 distillery or 2 breweries and 2 distilleries. The tour includes transportation so you can drink safely and comfortably without worrying about how you will get home. All tastings at each brewery and distillery are included so you won’t get thirsty. Also enjoy lunch at one of the breweries and a sweet tour of the coast and some of the luscious hinterland that surrounds Byron. Visit breweries such as Stone and Wood, Common people brewing, Wandana brewing and Seven Mile brewery. Distilleries we visit are Lord Byron Distillery or Cape Byron distillery. A background on each place will be given by the breweries and distillers so you can receive an inside look at the processes on how the magic is made . A large array of drinks are included at each venue and an appropriate tasty lunch at one of the breweries. *Not a beer drinker? No worries you can substitute for cider, wine, or ginger beer depending on each venue
IncludesPick up and drop-off Tastings at each location Guided tastings at each brewery and distillery industry Lunch
- Participants must be over 18 years old to attend • This tour is not recommended for people who do not like beer or alcohol