My Guide Website?
Byron Bay: Full-Day Brewery and Distillery Tour with Lunch9 Reviews
Enjoy a leisurely tour of 4 of Byron Bay’s finest breweries and distilleries. Learn the behind-the-scenes process of how the award-winning beers and spirits are made Northern Rivers Style, with tasting paddles included at all locations and a tasty lunch.
- Take a tour of 4 local breweries and distilleries in the Byron Bay area
- Enjoy tasting paddles at each location as well as lunch at one of the Breweries
- Admire beautiful views of the stunning coast and Hinterland in Byron Bay and surrounding areas
- Benefit from full transport so you can drink safely without worrying
DescriptionEnjoy a day of drinking in the Byron area during a brewery and distillery tour as you learn about the processes of production from the masters themselves. Make the most of the day by visiting 3 local breweries and 1 distillery. The tour includes transportation so you can drink safely and comfortably without worrying about how you will get home. All tastings at each brewery and distillery are included so you won’t get thirsty. Also enjoy lunch at one of the breweries and a sweet tour of the coast and some of the luscious hinterland that surrounds Byron. Visit breweries Stone and Wood, Byron Bay brewery and Seven Mile brewery in Ballina and Lord Byron Distillery or Cape Byron distillery. A background on each place will be given by the breweries and distillers so you can receive an inside look at the processes on how the magic is made . A large array of drinks are included at each venue and an appropriate tasty lunch at one of the breweries.
IncludesPick up and drop-off Tastings at each location Behind the scenes look at the brewery and distillery industry Lunch
- Participants must be over 18 years old to attend • This tour is not recommended for people who do not like beer or alcohol
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now