My Guide Website?
Byron Bay: 1.5-Hour Private Surf Lesson5 Reviews
This is a versatile lesson, so if you're determined to ride that wave, a group of friends or family wanting your own tailored experience, or a more experienced surfer needing some feedback on technique, this lesson can cover all requirements.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Byron Bay:If youʻre booking your trip to Byron Bay last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn from fully-qualified local and international instructors.
- Increase your surf knowledge, confidence, and technique.
- Suitable for beginners, intermediates and advanced surfers.
- Lesson times will be confirmed after booking based on tides and conditions
DescriptionHone your surfing skills with extra attention from a dedicated personal surf coach. Whether you’re an individual determined to get up on that wave, a group of friends wanting your own personal learn to surf experience, or a more experienced surfer needing feedback on technique, these lessons give extra attention, courtesy of a dedicated coach working with you. Your instructor will determine your current level and structure, then plan the lesson setting some goals. There are a variety of surf instructors available to match your level and requirements. *** Once booked our team will contact you regarding the best time based on tides and surf conditions***
IncludesSoft surfboard Warm wet suits UV rash vests Sunscreen and zinc Changing rooms Personal belongings Security Outdoor shower
- 24-hour cancellation policy
- Time slots to be determined based on tides and conditions
- Lets Go Surfing team will contact you with best time once booked
- Arrive 15 minutes before lesson starts
- Minimum age: 7 years and up