My Guide Website?
Brunswick River: Sunset Eco Rainforest River Cruise1 Reviews
Take in the sights and admire the wildlife during a relaxing cruise along the beautiful Brunswick River as you listen to award-winning commentary on board. Enjoy 1 complimentary drink and delicious tapas platters with local seasonal produce.
- Admire the marine and bird life on the beautiful Brunswick River
- Be entertained with local history and stories with the award winning commentary
- Cruise past beautiful rainforest scenery
- Relax on the open top viewing deck for the best views
- Enjoy tapas platters with a complimentary drink
DescriptionEnd your day with a relaxing sunset cruise along the Brunswick River. Enjoy a unique local experience with fantastic bird and wildlife watching opportunities in Byron Bay. First, board the comfortable ship and depart from the harbor in Brunswick. As the sun begins to set, soak up the magical evening atmosphere and experience how every sunset on the river is special. Feel the breeze cooling you on a summer afternoon as you watch the birds return to roost for the night. Cruise past diverse rainforest and river scenery which is beautiful at this time of day. As you travel down the river, you may even see 1 or 2 of the beautiful kingfisher species or majestic eagles that call the area home. Enjoy a complimentary drink and tasty tapas including a selection of local fine produce as you relax and let the cares of the day float away. The licensed bar is open for local Brookie's Gin cocktails, beer including local Stone & Wood beer, wine and bubbly. Finally, return to the harbor as the sun slowly sinks behind Mt Chincogan and see the lovely reflections in the river.
Includes2-hour cruise Delicious tapas platters and a complimentary drink Entertaining award-winning commentary Binoculars and bird books available
- • Minimum of 4 people needed to run a cruise • This cruise is not wheelchair accessible • The crew can assist people with mobility issues (e.g. a walking frame) • This cruise can take place rain or shine
- It is advisable to wear comfortable shoes, a hat, and sunwear
- In cooler weather bring a jacket