My Guide Website?
Brunswick River: Morning Eco Rainforest River Cruise17 Reviews
Relax during an eco rainforest river cruise with passionate local guides who will ensure you have a fantastic Australian experience. Enjoy award-winning commentary as you cruise through part of Cape Byron Marine Park and look out for native wildlife.
- Cruise past beautiful rainforest scenery on a spectacular river cruise
- Marvel at the marine and bird life on the beautiful Brunswick River
- Be entertained with local history and stories by the award winning commentary
- Relax on the open top viewing deck for the best views
- Enjoy a delicious morning tea with local plunger coffee and delicious cakes
DescriptionStart the tour by boarding the cruise ship at the wharf at the Brunswick Heads Boat Harbour. Then, set off on your river cruise which travels upstream for about 8 km. During the cruise, view beautiful rainforest scenery, amazing birds, wildlife, and marine life. Be entertained by the commentary of local knowledgeable guides as you learn about the fascinating history and environment of this tranquil, pristine area in Byron shire. Enjoy a delicious morning tea including local plunger coffee, selection of teas, hot chocolate, juice, delicious gourmet cakes and biscuits. Finally, return to the harbor feeling relaxed and with a wealth of local and environmental knowledge.
Includes2-hour eco rainforest river cruise Morning tea Commentary Binoculars and bird books
- • Minimum of 4 people needed to run a cruise • This cruise is not wheelchair accessible • The crew can assist people with mobility issues e.g. walking frame • This cruise takes place rain or shine
- There is plenty of parking at the harbor • You must bring your voucher as proof of booking